SPECIAL OFFER AVAILABLE NOW: Tickets to see Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band for the Australia & New Zealand "Summer '17 Tour"
Limited supply of tickets – they will go fast, so get your orders in today!
Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band are bringing "The Summer '17 Tour" to Australia and New Zealand and Stevie Van Zandt is making a limited number of tickets available through the Rock and Roll Forever Foundation.
Join us for an unforgettable experience with risk-free tickets and the best audiences anywhere in the world! You will also have the rare opportunity of enjoying a pre-show private reception to meet Stevie in person!
Please scroll to the bottom of the page for ticket prices and ordering information.
Reserved seating and front-standing GA tickets available for the following dates:
- Perth, Australia – January 22, 2017
- Perth, Australia – January 25, 2017
- Perth, Australia – January 27, 2017
- Adelaide, Australia – January 30, 2017
- Melbourne, Australia – February 2, 2017
- Melbourne, Australia – February 4, 2017
- Sydney, Australia – February 7, 2017
- Sydney, Australia – February 9, 2017
- Mount Macedon, Australia – February 11, 2017
- Brisbane, Australia – February 14, 2017
- Brisbane, Australia – February 16, 2017
- Hunter Valley, Australia – February 18, 2017
- Christchurch, New Zealand – February 21, 2017
- Auckland, New Zealand – February 25, 2017
Ticket Information and Donations:
Platinum Package – $1000 USD per person: Includes 1 reserved seat or 1 front standing GA ticket, a private pre-show reception with Stevie and a photo opportunity with Stevie.
Gold Package – $500 USD per person: Includes 1 reserved seat or 1 front standing GA ticket and autographed picture of Stevie.
- GA/Reserved tickets: We do not offer any early access into the venue. You will enter when doors open to the general public. Your tickets will give you access to the front GA/Reserved Seats.
- All donations must be made through the Foundation in U.S. dollars.
- You will receive an email from us a few days before the show with will-call, ticket and reception information.
- ALL tickets are held at artist will-call (at the box office — no tickets are mailed out) and exact seat locations are not designated until the day of the show, but we promise they will be excellent seats!
- Tickets do not include parking or early access into the show.
- If you live in the U.S., all proceeds, minus the face value of the ticket, are tax deductible and benefit the Rock and Roll Forever Foundation. Tax letters will be emailed throughout the year.
- If your employer has a matching donation program, please consider the Rock and Roll Forever Foundation.
Before reserving your tickets, you must contact us at email@example.com to confirm your ticket order and to process your donation.
For additional tour information, please visit brucespringsteen.net.
Thank you for your support!