TEACHROCK DISTANCE LEARNING
Connection and Collaboration Through Music
Online Resources for All Subjects and Ages
TeachRock Distance Learning Packs help students, teachers, and families succeed with remote education. They center project-based learning, collaboration and communication, authentic assessment strategies such as art, podcasts, or videos, and include clear, concise instructions that empower non-educator family members to help a student succeed. Best of all, teachers can share them directly with students!
HOW TO USE DISTANCE LEARNING PACKS
- Identify a pack based on interests, subject, and or age range
- Take a look at the objectives slide and activities
- Like it? Download and send it directly to your students!
TEACHROCK DISTANCE LEARNING PACKS
- Formatted for teachers to deliver directly to students
- Clear, concise instructions that empower non-educator family member participation
- Activity- and project-based
- Foster collaboration and communication
- Available for all subject areas and age ranges
- Feature authentic assessments such as art, podcasts, and videos
- Culturally responsive, engaging, and free