Have an idea for a TeachRock lesson or another teacher/student resource? Pitch it to us!
In 500 words or less, describe the resource idea (for example, a lesson, unit, or student-facing materials). Be sure to include:
- The intended audience and age range for the resource
- The subject(s) and/or classroom(s) best aligned to the resource
- The knowledge and skills students will come away with after completing the resource
- The type of music or artist the resource will feature
- The learning activities featured in the resource
Please include your resume or CV with your pitch.
*TeachRock will make every effort to respond to a pitch within 30 days, but may be unable to respond to every submission.