FAQS AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- There are no meet and greets or photo lines with any Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band members
- ALL tickets are held at artist will-call window (at the box office — no tickets are mailed out) and exact seat locations are not known or designated until the day of the show, but we promise they will be great!
- All payments are due upon order confirmation
- We do not offer any early access into the venue
- You will receive an email from us a few days before the show with will-call, ticket and lounge information
- Tickets do not include parking
- Ticket packages are non-refundable and non-transferable
- We will be adhering to any venue or Covid guidelines set by state and local governments or venue organizers that could be in effect
- If your employer has a matching donation program, please consider TeachRock.org.
TO RESERVE YOUR TICKETS PLEASE EMAIL MICHAEL-ANN HADERS @ MICHAEL@TEACHROCK.ORG
For tour dates and additional tour information, please visit brucespringsteen.net.
Thank you for joining Steven Van Zandt in the mission to improve students’ lives by filling every classroom with the sound, stories, and science of music!